LOCATION: MOUNT PLEASANT – 3220 17th St NW #106, Washington DC, 20010
AVAILABILITY: April 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
• Welcome to a spacious light filled living area with creative built ins, it is book ended by two excellent sized bedrooms; efficient condo design is rarely available.
• Kitchen has a tall breakfast bar, granite countertops, newer stainless-steel appliances, and ample soft close cabinets/drawers.
• Master bedroom features a small hallway for desk or changing space and has its own large master bathroom.
• Second bedroom on the opposite side features wrap around windows and good size closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located in quiet Mount Pleasant Neighborhood, you are also next to dynamic and emerging Columbia Heights.
• The building is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, and city living with a plethora of restaurants, local eateries, and shops nearby including Target, Best Buy, Bed, Bath & Beyond, your local CVS pharmacy, among others.
• Head a few blocks towards the upper 11th St corridor and quickly discover why it’s been branded as ‘The Hip Strip’ with popular restaurants like Maple, Meridian Pint, The Coupe, Red Rocks, and more.
• The building location provides easy access to Downtown DC via metro with Columbia Heights and Georgia Ave/Petworth stations minutes away; on the H line bus line, convenient access to the Capital Beltway, downtown DC or be in Silver Spring in no time.
• Rock Creek Park with miles of trails is just steps away from the condo building and offers endless opportunities to stay active and get away from the grind of the city.
• While retaining its historic charm, the condo building structure offers solid construction, secured access, timeless architecture and new infrastructure throughout.
• Rooftop deck, community patio and lobby, bike room, and storage access are additional amenities with the condo.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.