LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 329 ½ 6th St SE #B, Washington DC, 20003
AVAILABILITY: February 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and Trash INCLUDED; Tenant pays for electric, gas, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: One parking pad
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Gorgeous split level home with hardwood floors, crown moulding, recessed lighting, light filled rooms and attractive finishes and fixtures.
• To the back of the home on the first level features a large living room with fireplace and 48 inch wall mounted flat panel Samsung TV!
• Kitchen features attractive subway tile backsplash, stainless steel appliances including a wine chiller, excellent soft close cabinets, portable island, plus convenient to dining area, which is separated by breakfast bar with stools.
• The second level features a large master bedroom with his and her closet space, hardwood floors, ceiling fan
• The second bedroom also has hardwood floors, ample closet space and terrific light filled space and comes with book shelves.
• Full bath features a soaking tub plus stand alone shower, attractive vanity, fixtures and finishes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding Capitol Hill Rowhome, possibility in one of the greatest locations of the city, nestled and tucked away off of Pennsylvania AVE in Seward Square, but with the convenience of Starbucks, WE, THE PIZZA, Capitol Lounge, Pret A Manger, Thai Roma, Hawk ‘n’ Dove, Firehook Bakery and much much more.
• Just a block and a half away from Eastern Market Metro Station (blue/orange/silver lines) and bus line DCN22.
• Folger Park, Seward Square, and the Mall at the Capitol flank your location, all within walking distance, plus inbounds for Brent Elementary, one of the city’s treasured schools.
• Beautiful Rowhome which includes a spacious deck and shared patio (with lower level tenants) at back of the home.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.