LOCATION: HILL EAST – 329 18th St NE, Washington, DC 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Off-street parking pad
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Gorgeous light filled open layout, fully renovated with dark hardwood floor finishes and recessed lightning.
• The elongated space features spacious living room that flows seamlessly to dedicated dining room and has a half bath.
• Chef Kitchen features a large granite countertop breakfast bar with cafe lights, sleek stainless-steel appliances, gas stove and oven hood, built in microwave and dishwasher as well as attractive backsplash and soft close drawers.
• Large master bedroom has vaulted ceilings and skylight, terrific closet space and features master bath with dual sinks, glass enclosed shower with attractive tile, rain shower, and modern fixtures and finishes.
• Second and third bedrooms to the rear of the home are of equal size and can be utilized as guest rooms or den/office. Conveniently located to second full bath with rain shower, modern fixtures and finishes.
• The fully finished basement is a bonus for an au pair, in-laws or for guests. Features a kitchenette, access to back and front of home and has a bedroom and the third full bath plus second set of washer/dryer.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Wonderful Stadium Armory fully renovated rowhome between C and D, providing excellent access to the city as well as Maryland via 295 and into Virginia via 695/395;
• Just a few blocks to Lincoln Park and Union Station Metro as well as the National Mall where you will find endless opportunities throughout the year;
• D6 bus line is right on C ST while Stadium Armory Metro Station (blue/orange/silver) is just a few blocks away;
• Near H Street with lots of great restaurants, downtown attractions and is extremely convenient to Eastern Market;
• Zoned for excellent schools including Maury Elementary, Eliot-Hine Middle, and Eastern HS.
• Beautiful brick appointed three level rowhome sits up off 18th and provides a comfortable front porch, backyard deck and private parking pad.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.