LOCATION: CONGRESS HEIGHTS – 3313 11th Pl SE, Washington, DC 20032
AVAILABILITY: June 24th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful two-bedroom home with chic hardwood floors and a great layout.
• Lovely living room space with a gorgeous fireplace and tall ceilings with recessed lighting.
• Living room flows effortlessly into a fabulous modern kitchen with beautiful tile backsplash, tons of counter and cabinet space, and high-end stainless-steel appliances.
• The space just off the kitchen is perfect for either a dining room or a home office, or a combination of both.
• Both bedrooms are large and have excellent closet space.
• Fabulous backyard with lots of space and a storage shed. Large front yard and porch also offer some great outdoors space to enjoy all seasons.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location just a few blocks from the Congress Heights Metro station. Quick access to 295 makes for easy commuting.
• Just a few blocks down the street from Giant Food, for convenience, and easy access up the Anacostia Freeway to the Costco and more at Dakota Crossing.
• Oxon Run National Parkway is a beautiful community greenspace featuring a playground and jogging trails.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.