LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 3328 Sherman Ave NW #2, Washington DC, 20010
AVAILABILITY: May 3rd
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays gas, electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Two off-street spaces available
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Bright and spacious two-bedroom, 850 square-foot condo features open concept living at its best.
• Open kitchen lets you entertain while you cook. The long, contemporary butcher block countertop and wire racks give you ample room for preparing meals without losing storage space.
• Built-in storage benches offer additional functionality and a perfect place for a dining nook.
• Both bedrooms offer access to the deck. Enjoy relaxing outside, container gardening, and dining al fresco.
• Well-appointed bathroom has a large bathtub for that at-home spa experience.
• Two exterior parking spaces available in rear of building.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, Sherman Ave. NW is situated only a short walk from both the Columbia Heights metro and Petworth Metro and easy walking distance to Mount Pleasant.
• Perfectly walkable and situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• Discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including The Airedale, Le Caprice Bakery, Lyman’s Tavern, Meridian Pint, Haikan, and the DCUSA shopping center featuring Best Buy, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond and more.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
• This home features a classic brick exterior with beautiful windows and a fantastic rear deck patio.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.