LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL – 333 2nd St NE #405, Washington, DC 20002
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas and electric INCLUDED; tenant pays for cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• Lovely top floor studio condo in the coveted Capitol Hill East condominium!
• Flooded with sunlight, this charming studio unit includes lovely hardwood floors, a renovated open kitchen, a bright bathroom and plenty of storage space!
• Galley Kitchen has ample space to cook and prepare meals.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Perfectly located just a stone’s throw from Union Station and Metro, and within easy walking distance of the Senate office buildings, the US Supreme Court and the US Capitol!
• Various boutiques, cafes, shops, and eateries are sprawling across the neighborhood, all in walking distance between the Pennsylvania Avenue and Maryland Avenue triangle;
• Three block walk to Union Station providing terrific access all over the city to be anywhere you need, also in walking distance; bus lines 96, D6 and X8 on Mass Ave.
• US Capitol, Supreme Court, Library of Congress, you name it, you’re near there!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.