LOCATION: NoMA/Capitol Hill – 333 L St NE, Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Pets ok with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful, bright open-concept row home, with tall ceilings and chic pale wood floors.
• Kitchen high-top breakfast bar extends into the living space for max convenience.
• Lovely kitchen with ample cabinet storage.
• Laundry and a half bath round out the downstairs level.
• Two bedrooms upstairs, including a spacious master.
• Charming turn-of-the-century exterior with a lovely little garden.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location just steps to Union Station for Amtrak, Metro, Greyhound, Commuter Bus, Circulator, Streetcar, and more!
• Only a few blocks north of H St NE where you’ll find both Giant and Whole Foods. Harris Teeter is just to the north on M St NE.
• Easily walkable to the excellent dining and nightlife of Union Market, Downtown, NoMa, and H St NE.
• A slightly longer walk will take you to great Capitol Hill greenspaces like Stanton and Lincoln Parks, and even further to Eastern Market.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.