LOCATION: MOUNT PLEASANT – 3156 18th St NW #1, Washington D.C., 20010
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Be welcomed to an efficient and quaint two bedroom apartment, perfect for a student or single professional.
• Large windows and open space
• Open kitchen that also features ample storage space
• Bedroom area with excellent closet space available, plenty of lighting.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Great proximity to Piney Branch Park on quiet street, this home is near the Smithsonian National Zoo as well as prominent neighborhoods such as Cleveland Park and Columbia Heights.
• Columbia Heights Metro Station (green/yellow) is just a half mile away and Georgia Ave Petworth Metro Station is about a mile.
• At 14th ST you will find an array of restaurants, stores, groceries, and eateries—including Target, Giant, Marshalls, The Heights, Panda Express, Z-Burger, Chipotle, Cava Grill, and much much more!
• Classic DC home with shared and open front yard, and short walk up.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.