LOCATION: GEORGETOWN – 3412 Prospect St NW #2, Washington, DC 20007
AVAILABILITY: July 1st
LEASE TERM: 24 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 water, gas, and electric. Tenant pays own cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful, sun-filled Georgetown apartment with a simply stunning view of the Potomac River and Rosslyn skyline.
• Lovely living space with a chic gas fireplace, 11-foot ceilings, and beautiful hardwood floors.
• Excellent modern kitchen with high-end stainless-steel appliances and plenty of cabinet storage.
• Lovely master bedroom features walk-in closet and French windows with a view of the Potomac.
• Light-filled front room with charming fireplace can be used as either a sitting room, office, den, or a second bedroom.
• Unit features a private brick patio to enjoy the beautiful summer weather or entertain.
• At night, the view lights up like the NYC skyline.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding location in the heart of historic Georgetown.
• Bus line G2 sits on Prospect and will get you to multiple points throughout the city.
• Foundry Branch Valley Park sits across the street and is the entrance to a network of hundreds of miles of trails, greenspace, and off the beaten path opportunities, including Capital Crescent Trail, Francis Scott Key Park, and the bigger Piney Brach Park, Glover Archbold Park, and Rock Creek Park.
• Just a block away from Georgetown’s famed M ST with tons of shops, stores, restaurants, eateries and amenities to explore.
• Within easy walking distance to Safeway, CVS, hot spot neighborhoods such as Foggy Bottom, Rosslyn/Arlington/Clarendon across Key Bridge, and Dupont Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.