LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 3534 10th Street NW #320 Washington DC 20010
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas included; Tenant pays electric, cable/internet, plus $250 HOA move-in fee
LAUNDRY: On site
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Gorgeous oak hardwood floors cover this 1/1 condo, which features dual flush toilets, plantation raised hardwood cabinets, Energy Star appliances and Low-E windows.
• Living room is squared off by a granite countertop breakfast bar and accented by the glowing hardwood floors and natural light.
• Granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and hardwood cabinets round out the kitchen.
• Bedroom has excellent natural light and is fully carpeted and direct access to modern bath, attractive vanity, fixtures and finishes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• The Alexander is a mid-rise condo located in DC’s Columbia Heights, recently renovated with green features
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, combines urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
• WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• Four blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Marshalls, Panda Express, Cava Grill, Z Burger, Target, Giant, as well as Saturday/Wednesday Farmers’ Market.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
• Recently received national attention through the New York Times for its eclectic collection of privately owned restaurants and businesses, 11th Street has quickly created a name for itself as ‘The Hip Strip’ provided by the Maple, Meridian Pint, The Coupe, RedRocks, El Chucho, Room 11, Wonderland Ballroom, and much more to discover.
• The Alexander is a pet-friendly building located and features bike storage (paid for by landlord).
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.