LOCATION: 3600 CONNECTICUT AVENUE NW #407 WASHINGTON DC 20008
CONTRACT PENDING – INQUIRE FOR STATUS
$1000 off first full month’s rent for move-in by January 1; after discounted rent, rate returns to $1850/mo.
Floorplan available in the photos but reach out if you want to see the 3D interactive floorplan and virtual tour!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Charming unit that will have a fresh coat of paint, 9 foot ceilings, gorgeous hardwood floors, transom windows, fluted door and window casings, and newer Pella Windows!
• Expansive open layout features a large sun filled living room with a spacious den attached.
• Kitchen features ample hardwood cabinets and countertop space, gas stove/oven, island bar and Tuscan tile backsplash.
• Large bedroom has excellent natural light and huge cedar closet space as well as direct access to the full bath.
• Attractive Tuscan tile in the bathroom provides an Old World Euro Spa feel.
• Communal back yard with outdoor seating area.
• Top floor, corner unit.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• The Porter Cooperative is conveniently located in the core of Cleveland Park Historic District.
• Excellent access to public transportation and myriad of schools, just one block from Cleveland Park Metro station, car share, bike rental station and steps from cross-town (H) and Connecticut Ave (L) bus stops. Within three metro stops of the White House.
• Located on the corner of Connecticut Avenue, same side as the library, a village of services, restaurants, shops, and parking lot address every day needs. The National Cathedral and the National Zoo is a few blocks away.
• The Nearby Schools are: Washington International School (6-12), John Eaton Public School (pre K-6), Sidwell Friends School (5-12), Beauvoir (pre K-3), St. Albans School for Boys (4-12), National Child Research Center (2 ½ -6), National Cathedral School for Girls (4-12), and Maret School (K-12); Burke (6-12).
• Grocery store two blocks away, restaurants, Walgreens, and urgent care across the street.
• The Porter is a Spanish-style cooperative, intimate four-story building with 28 units, friendly neighbors and secure entry.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Parking Available for an additional $100/month
• Cat Friendly with pet fee, sorry no dogs per COOP
• Water, Gas, and Heat Included; Tenant responsible for Electric ($30-$50/mo), Cable/Internet
• Shared Laundry Room in the building, $1 per wash.
• Radiator Heat/Window ACs in unit
• Terrific Storage space in unit
• $250 move-in fee/$250 move-out fee, plus COOP Application/Interview Required
• Elevator in building (will be renovated in 2019).
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.