LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS/PETWORTH – 3601 New Hampshire Ave NW Washington DC 20010
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street Parking only
PETS: Considered and upon approval $350 non-refundable fee required
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful turn of the century corner home located between Columbia Heights and Petworth
• Remodeled house with utmost attention to original details, fireplace, hardwood floor, restored original windows create a stark contrast with all white modern kitchen and bathrooms, modern meets old mindfulness!
• All modern appliances including two sets of washer & dryer, two dishwashers.
• Updated kitchen in last 3 years, plenty of storage under island, cabinets, gas range, dishwasher, microwave. Plenty of dining, living area 1,000SF +, bright with 9 windows, Half bath in the main floor.
• 320sqft private master bath recently remodeled, Bluetooth speakers, handcrafted cabinets
• Second Bedroom is 173sqft with private balcony, shared bathroom with other bedroom
• The third bedroom on the second level is 100sqft and shares bathroom with other bedroom.
• The in-law 2 bedroom basement suite features private entrance, washer dryer, shared bathroom, 900 SF basement, bright with 7 windows with its own heating and cooling, high ceiling 7’3, 18 recess lights and has private back entrance with backyard. Soundproofed for acoustic and vibration sound. The Kitchenette has new wood cabinets, granite countertops, a side bar/Island, dishwasher, stainless steel appliances (stove will be removed). The living space in the in-law suite enjoys the bright light coming from four windows around it, dining space behind kitchen.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location between the Columbia Heights and Georgia Ave-Petworth metro stations.
• Access to both neighborhoods for some of the best dining and nightlife in the city.
• 5 min walk to Georgia Ave/Petworth Metro Station (green & yellow) -12 min walk to Columbia Heights Metro Station (green & yellow) -3 min walk to CVS and 10 min walk to Safe Way and Yes Organic. Walk score is 92!
• The block is a very quiet and safe residential neighborhood two blocks from the Police Station. It is a 5 minutes walk to restaurants/bars on 11th Street. Four blocks from Midlands beer garden and Call Your Mother Bagels. Columbia Heights Mall, Target, Bed Bath & Beyond, Washington Sports Club (with swimming pool & full basketball court), Marshalls, Best Buy and others.
• One metro stop takes you to the U St NW Corridor, another excellent source of fabulous restaurants, cafes, and bars.
• Wrap around yard, garden to grow vegies, wrap around porch, brick barbecue & smoker set up with wood canopy (ideal for hosting friends, even a band)
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.