LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 3616 11th St NW #2 Washington, DC 20010
PRICE: $2,600/month ($2,850 furnished)
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays for gas, electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our video tour!
• Recently renovated row house in Hip Columbia Heights
• Light-filled English Basement with hip furnishings – each bedroom has a queen bed and dresser, and there is a fold-out sofa bed
• On a quiet one-way street, but just a couple of blocks from many restaurants and bars, and a ten-minute walk from two green line metro stations.
• Gas stove, granite kitchen counters and island, Samsung washer and dryer in the apartment.
• There’s a nice patio out back you’re welcome to use.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous Columbia Heights location just a few blocks from the Columbian Heights Metro station and the shops at DC USA.
• Tons of dining, coffee shops and nightlife options walking distance along 14th St NW and 11th St NW.
• Head a short distance north to the best of Petworth along Georgia Ave.
• West takes you to Piney Branch Park, the National Zoo, and Rock Creek Park.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.