LOCATION: GLOVER PARK – 3819 Davis Pl NW #1, Washington, DC 20007
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenant pays for electric, gas, cable/internet, and HOA moving fees
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Be greeted to hardwood floors and an open layout with plenty of design options.
• Living room features large window and can be split with a dining area convenient to kitchen.
• Kitchen has ample hard wood cabinetry, countertops, and pantry space
• Excellent size bedroom receives tons of natural light and has terrific closet space
• Well working heat and air conditioning, not window units.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Conveniently located condo in Glover Park, north of Georgetown
• Nestled in the heart of Glover Park, you are only a few blocks to Whole Foods, Washington Sports Club, dry cleaners, restaurants and bars on Wisconsin AVE.
• Short distance to Woodley Park/Adams Morgan metro and the Tenleytown metro. It’s also a few blocks to Georgetown’s shops and bars.
• Bus stop around the corner on Tunlaw Road with service across the city.
• Walking distance to embassies, British School, Georgetown University, Stoddert Elementary School, Washington International, Georgetown Hospital, and a 20-25 min direct bus ride to World Bank.
• D2 bus picks up at Dupont Circle, just a block away.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.