LOCATION: OBSERVATORY CIRCLE – 3901 Cathedral Ave NW #210, Washington DC, 20016
LEASE TERM: 12-18 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas INCLUDED; Tenant pays electric and cable/internet.
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: Shared in building
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult already, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Large studio condo on beautiful, quiet street.
• Wood floors, freshly painted, lots of windows, walk-in closet, built-ins.
• Great kitchen with plenty of storage space
• The Marlyn Condo has a roof deck, exercise room, concierge front desk, party room, bike area, laundry room, & sauna.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fabulous Foxhall/Cathedral Heights location ideally situated a couple blocks to Mass Ave and Wisconsin Ave.
• Easy access to Glover Park, Georgetown, Cleveland Park, Woodley Park, Dupont Circle and American University
• Beautiful tree-lined street on a quiet and charming block without sacrificing the convenience of a NW DC location
• Gorgeous and eye-catching building perched off the main road.
• The N2 Bus line stops in front of the building and will take you all the way downtown!
• On-site professional management, front desk and very well-maintained building.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.