LOCATION: TENLEYTOWN – 3961 Fessenden Street NW, Washington DC, 20016
AVAILABILITY: January 3rd
LEASE TERM: 18 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious four-bedroom home with a classic feel and lots of character!
• Beautiful hardwood floors illuminated by natural light highlight the first floor.
• Kitchen is efficient with ample cabinet space, semi-modern appliances, and attractive tiled floor.
• Your dining room can fit a smaller size table and chairs, and segues perfectly to the living room.
• On top floor, the master bedroom to the front of the home features great closet space.
• Bedrooms two and three are about equal size, have ample closet space and face the back of the home.
• Fourth bedroom perfect for a child
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Less than half-mile to Tenleytown/AU and VanNess/UDC Red Line metro stations and H2 bus line. Easy access to downtown DC, Bethesda, River Road, and the Beltway via Wisconsin and Connecticut Ave.
• Walk to shopping, dining, and entertainment in Tenleytown, Van Ness, Cathedral Commons, and Cleveland Park.
• Public and private schools within a two-mile radius include Murch, Janney, Eaton, Hearst, Deal, Wilson, Sidwell, Burke, WIS, Sheridan, and Maret. University of the District of Columbia (UDC), Howard Law School, and American University/Washington School of Law (“AU”) all within a mile.
• Glover-Archibald Park and Melvin C. Hazen Park trails are nearby, a wonderful way to spend your time off the beaten path.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.