LOCATION: PETWORTH- 4010 Georgia Ave NW #2, Washington DC, 20011
AVAILABILITY: March 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and gas INCLUDED; tenant pays electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit – BRAND NEW
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful and spacious two bed/two bath condo on Georgia Ave.
• Gorgeous hardwood floors throughout unit! There are lovely and modern light fixtures throughout the entire unit.
• Expansive living room with a high ceiling and open kitchen, decked with modern and stainless steel appliances. There is a beautiful, marble island separates kitchen and living room.
• Large, light filled master bedroom with ample closet space and bright windows
• Washer and Dryer in Unit.
• Second bedroom similar in size to master, featuring ample closet space and natural lighting.
• Beautiful, light-brick exterior.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located on the vibrant Georgia Ave Corridor, this two-year-old condo building was designed for your living pleasure with sophisticated, modern touches and the finest finishes and craftsmanship.
• Tons of transportation options at your fingertips: The Columbia Heights and Georgia Ave/Petworth Metro stations are each a short walk away, a Capital Bikeshare is one block away, and the 70, 79, H1, H2, H3, and H4 bus routes all stop right outside providing easy access to Downtown DC and the Capital Beltway.
• Located just steps from numerous bars and restaurants on Georgia Avenue, 11th Street, the 14th Street Corridor, and the Columbia Heights shopping center (where you can find Target, Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Cava Grill, Z Burger, and more).
• Beautiful views of monuments, Shrine of the Basilica, and National Cathedral.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.