LOCATION: 4011 Blaine St NE, Washington, DC 20019
CHECK OUT THE INTERACTIVE FLOORPLAN AND VIRTUAL TOUR:
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Must-See Fort Dupont gem – lovely three-bedroom, one-and-a-half bath semi-detached rowhome.
• Beautiful hardwood floors grace a large living space, with lots of natural light.
• Arched doorway leads you into the gorgeous, contemporary dining room with lovely architectural details and lighting.
• Just off the dining room, you’ll find a fantastic modern kitchen with tons of cabinet space and a beautiful sea-green glass tile backsplash.
• Large master bedroom and two additional bedrooms round out the top floor along with a full bathroom.
• Finished basement ads excellent additional space for a family room, sports den, home office, storage, and more! Separate laundry room in basement as well.
• Absolutely wonderful backyard space with a deck that’s perfect for summer entertaining!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Up and coming Fort Dupont is a fantastic family-oriented location.
• Just north of East Capitol St for super easy commuting. Lots of bus lines as well, and just a few blocks’ walk to the Benning Road Metro Station.
• Safeway is just a few blocks away, and a short drive takes you up the Anacostia Freeway to Costco and the rest of the Dakota Crossing shops.
• Short distance to the Aquatic Gardens and the National Arboretum.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Tenant pays Water, Gas, Electric, and Cable/Internet
• Renter’s Insurance Required
• Street Parking
• Sorry, no pets.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.