LOCATION: GLOVER PARK – 4100 W Street NW Washington DC 20007
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water and Electricity Included! Tenant pays Cable/Internet and $250 HOA move-in fee and $250 HOA move-out fee
LAUNDRY: On Site
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful refinished parquet floors, completely remodeled with modern finished with excellent natural light to brighten up this wonderful one bedroom condo.
• Features an expansive living room/kitchen combo that is separate by a large white quartz breakfast bar.
• The kitchen has brand new stainless steel appliance, attractive tiled floor, modern cafe light fixtures, and euro cabinetry.
• The dedicated dining area is conveniently located to kitchen or can be utilized as an office/den space
• Giant wooden privacy door separates the large bedroom from the rest of the condo and features large walk-in closet space.
• Bathroom features modern fixtures, vanity, and finishes including rain shower and regular shower head.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Nestled in the heart of Glover Park, you are only a few blocks to Whole Foods, Washington Sports Club, dry cleaners, restaurants and bars on Wisconsin AVE.
• The D1 and D2 bus lines are a block away that you can take to Dupont Circle, American University metro or downtown.
• Short distance to Woodley Park/Adams Morgan metro and the Tenleytown metro. It’s also a few blocks to Georgetown’s shops and bars.
• Perfect for the young professional who wants to live in DC! It’s a very safe neighborhood with a ton of young professionals and numerous embassies and diplomatic housing nearby. Great for someone who is active and is looking for a convenient location to work and play!
• The Phylmar Plaza Condominium offers terrific options in a quiet neighborhood and is a secure building that features a gorgeous lobby and fantastic rooftop deck.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.