LOCATION: 4314 Gorman Terrace SE, Washington, DC 20019
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Bright and airy two-bedroom, two-bathroom townhome in Benning Ridge.
• Open-concept living space flows into dining area. Lovely wood floors and lots of natural light!
• Sliding doors lead from the dining area to a wonderful deck space, perfect for grilling and hanging out with friends and family.
• Great kitchen with updated appliances, lots of cabinet space, and a pretty tile backsplash. Kitchen island can also double as a breakfast bar.
• Two great-sized bedrooms upstairs, along with a full bathroom.
• Huge back yard with a second patio space with stairs leading down to the back gate. Tons of potential for outdoors enjoyment, entertainment, and play, along with the large front yard.
• Fully finished walk-out basement makes a great kids’ play space, family den, or home office.
• Washer/dryer in basement.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Good location in a community-oriented neighborhood.
• Just off Texas Ave SE and a short distance to Benning Rd. SE and East Capitol St for easy commuting.
• Very close to Fort Circle Park, a wonderful community greenspace that hosts lots of great programming.
• A short drive up the Anacostia Freeway takes you to Kenilworth Park or the National Arboretum. Also within easy driving distance are the shops at Dakota Crossing, including Costco.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 1st.
• Water, gas, and electric are included. Tenant pays cable/internet.
• Washer/dryer in home
• One pet considered; monthly fee and damage deposit will be required.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.