LOCATION: 434 23rd Pl NE, Washington, DC 20002
ONE MONTH FREE RENT! Effective rent is $2562/month. After one month free, rent returns to $2795/month.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Fantastic three-bedroom, two-bathroom home in upper Hill East.
• Hardwood floors run throughout the first floor, uniting the living area and dining area.
• Great kitchen with granite counters, breakfast bar, and lots of cabinet space.
• Three great bedrooms upstairs.
• Wonderful outdoors space on this corner lot – large fenced-in backyard and lots of room in the front yard space for all your holiday decorations!
• Enjoy the great weather in this lovely tree-lined neighborhood from your front porch or the back yard.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Great location in a family-oriented neighborhood on the front lines for some great incoming revitalization projects, from the Anacostia waterfront to RFK.
• Easy commuting via Benning Rd NE, numerous bus routes, or a short walk south to Stadium-Armory Metro Station.
• Near the Langston Playground, National Arboretum, and Kenilworth Gardens.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet.
• Pets considered; additional monthly fee may be required.
• Street parking only.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult