LOCATION: PENN QUARTER- 437 New York Ave NW #705, Washington DC, 20001
AVAILABILITY: September 5th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; tenants responsible for electric and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: 1 parking spot included
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Stunning modern condo with high ceilings, stylish hardwood floors and wall to wall/floor to ceiling windows compliment the open main space.
• Incredible living/dining combo that will appeal to your interior design skills.
• Large breakfast bar granite countertop divides your living area with the kitchen. Sleek stainless-steel appliances and hardwood cabinets makes this an attractive condo.
• Spacious and modern bath with attractive vanity and fixtures, shelving and washer/dryer
• One of the larger bedrooms you will find in DC with spectacular panoramic views, and spacious walk-in closet.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Part of the fabulously remodeled Yale Steam Loft project in ideal Penn Quarter location
• Situated across the street from the Safeway, Busboy and Poets and Vida Fitness
• Short walk to all the restaurants, nightlife and cafes of Gallery Place/Chinatown and the Verizon Center
• Walking distance to Logan Circle, National Mall and Union Station. 5 minute drive to the popular H street corridor as well as to Chinatown/Mount Vernon metro stations.
• Unique development with warehouse feel that includes architectural award winning lobby with eclectic art, fitness center, billiards room and rooftop pool, professionally managed with an outstanding friendly staff, security guard, very well-maintained grounds and professional neighbors.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.