LOCATION: 437 New York Ave NW #804, Washington, DC 20001
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Stunning condo with soaring ceilings, stylish hardwood floors and wall to wall/floor to ceiling windows compliment the open main space.
• Incredible living/dining combo that will appeal to your interior design skills.
• Large breakfast bar granite countertop divides your living area with the kitchen. Sleek stainless-steel appliances and hardwood cabinets makes this an attractive condo.
• Spacious and modern bath with attractive vanity and fixtures, shelving and washer/dryer
• One of the larger bedrooms you will find in DC with spectacular panoramic views and incredible closet space.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Part of the fabulously remodeled Yale Steam Loft project in ideal Penn Quarter location
• Ideally situated across the street from the Safeway, Busboy and Poets and Vida Fitness
• Short walk to all the restaurants, nightlife and cafes of Gallery Place/Chinatown and the Capitol One Arena
• Walking distance to Logan Circle, National Mall and Union Station. 5-minute drive to the popular H street corridor as well as to Chinatown/Mount Vernon metro stations.
• Unique development with warehouse feel that includes architectural award winning lobby (with eclectic art), fitness center, billiards room and rooftop pool and professionally managed with an outstanding friendly staff, very well-maintained grounds and professional neighbors
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Includes 1 garage spot
• Sorry No Pets
• Washer/dryer in contemporary bathroom
• Gas and Water included
• Tenant pays Electric, Cable/Internet
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.