LOCATION: PETWORTH – 4405 5th St NW, Washington DC, 20010
AVAILABILITY: March 5th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Parking pad
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
• Bright and Spacious rowhouse in the heart of Petworth: 3 bedrooms plus in-law suite and office, 3.5 bath, off street parking.
• En-Suite master bedroom with high ceilings filled with natural light in all seasons. Two bedrooms share one full-size bathroom, and fully finished basement with an in-law suite and a garden entrance. Each bedroom has its own full-size closet (two in the master) and more closets in the hallways and kitchen.
• Open entertaining kitchen with stainless steel appliances and marble breakfast bar. The first and second floors are entirely finished with gorgeous hardwood floors. Central AC and gas heating.
• Full size private front and rear deck, lawn, and enclosed private alley-access parking space. Perfect home for the gardener or just for those who enjoy sitting on the porch.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located on a peaceful block, the green and yellow line metro is seven blocks downhill and the 64 bus runs from the corner of the block taking you directly downtown or to the red-line.
• Cross the street to a children’s playground or Grant Circle. Less than a ten minute walk to the restaurants and shops on Upshur and Georgia Avenue, Safeway and Yes Organic grocery stores.
• The splash park on Upshur St and less than 15 minutes to the Upshur St swimming pool or dog park.
• Walk to the Petworth farmer’s market in the summer or spend the afternoon across the the street in Grant Circle.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.