LOCATION: ALEXANDRIA WEST – 4681 Lawton Way #103 Alexandria, VA 22311
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water included; Tenant pays for gas, electric, and cable/internet; Security System for Tenant activation (must have LandLine)
RENTER’S INSURANCE REQUIRED; HOA requires 80% of flooring to be covered with carpet/rug.
PARKING: Two Surface Spaces
WASHER/DRYER: In unit laundry closet with built-ins.
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Spacious two bedroom condo with gorgeous hardwood floors, built-ins in pantry and hall closet, and spacious design options.
• Large living room space with gas fireplace is the perfect place to curl up with your favorite book or watch your favorite movie on wall mounted TV and custom speakers (comes with unit).
• Remodeled Kitchen features spacious hardwood cabinet space, stainless steel appliances (including brand new refrigerator), gas range, microwave, dishwasher, and sleek onyx countertops and breakfast bar.
• Separate dining area is perfect to host family and friends with a spacious balcony.
• Step up a few stairs to two large sun drenched bedrooms will have brand new carpet.
• The master bedroom features its own bathroom with a soaking tub, plus a large walk-in closet with built-ins, locking jewelry drawer, and laundry hampers.
• Common Bathroom is large with modern vanity, fixtures and finishes.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Manors at Stonegate is a beautiful leafy garden-style condo community located in Alexandria West.
• Well established, Stonegate is a desirable location and features lazy courtyards and picnic areas, swimming pool, and community center for lease.
• Located just to the west of 395 which provides excellent access to north and south plus bus lines 7F (express to Pentagon), 28G and AT6 are on North Hampton and West Braddock Road, less than 5 minute walk.
• Located just outside of historic Old Town Alexandria and just minutes from Crystal City, the Pentagon, Pentagon City, and Washington, D.C.
• Excellent greenspace including Stonegate Scenic Easement, Fort Ward Park, Winkler Botanical Preserve and the James Mulligan Park.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.