LOCATION: SHERMAN CIRCLE/FORT TOTTEN – 4715 4th Street NW, Washington DC 20011
AVAILABILITY: August 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Secure parking pad
WASHER/DRYER: In Home
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Wonderfully renovated and designed, hardwood floor home, with 3 bedrooms and 2.5 bathrooms.
• To the front of the home is a spacious living area with a half bath, picturesque window providing tons of natural light and a small foyer with closet at the entrance.
• The dining area is the focal point, perfect for hosting family and friends.
• Kitchen is conveniently located, with gorgeous wooden cabinets, sleek stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, gas stove/oven, and refrigerator.
• An enclosed sun room rounds out the main level and will lead you to backyard.
• On the second level, there is an excellent sized master bedroom to the front of the home with generous closet space and natural light.
• To the rear of the home is a good size bedroom that has an attached sun room/den.
• The smaller middle third bedroom also is an excellent size room that has generous closet space.
• The basement level is semi-finished with an open space that can be utilized as an entertainment room and has an attractive full bath. The basement has an exit to the back of the home and also features a laundry room.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Renovated and modern single family home in Fort Totten near Sherman Park. Convenient to Georgia Ave and North Capitol Street; you have the luxury of Takoma Park Maryland to the north and Downtown DC to the south. Accessible to Rock Creek Park and terrific surrounding greenspace.
• Situated near Rock Creek Park and Fort Slocum Park, there are hundreds of miles of interconnecting trails throughout Maryland and DC, perfect for the family picnic, dog walking, or the active young professional.
• Quickly travel to Downtown DC via several bus lines. The bus stop is just a block from the home on New Hampshire; Fort Totten and Petworth Metro Stations are equal distance of about a mile, either walk or short bus/car ride.
• Brand new Walmart Supercenter on Georgia Ave and the Farmer’s Market at Takoma Park are at your fingertips. The Takoma Park neighborhood, just 3 miles north, has ample eateries and shops, including the newest local favorite, Republic.
• Home has a large shaded patio is steps away from parking pad; its shaded front porch is elevated off the street and allows for relaxation and people watching on breezy summer evenings.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.