LOCATION: WAKEFIELD – 4740 Connecticut Ave NW #506, Washington, DC 20008
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Water, gas, and electric included. Tenant pays cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: On Site
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Open living space with panoramic windows and lovely wood floors.
• The living area is easily divided between living, dining, and study, with ample space for all.
• Fantastic galley-style kitchen with lots of chic modern cabinet storage and countertop space.
• Wonderful master bedroom with excellent closet and built-in bookshelf, and a second bedroom just as sizeable.
• Two full bathrooms round out this excellent, attractive unit.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Great Wakefield location right on Connecticut Ave NW for easy commuting via car and bus.
• Short distance to the Van Ness-UDC metro station or Tenleytown-AU metro station.
• Just down the street from city fixture, Politics and Prose Bookstore. Safeway and more also located along the nearby stretch of Connecticut Ave NW.
• Near great neighborhood parks, like Soapstone Valley Park, Melvin C Hazen Park, and Rock Creek Park itself.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.