LOCATION: COLLEGE PARK – 5012 Niagara Road, College Park, MD 20740
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred; short-term lease available
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: Street parking only
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our VIDEO TOUR
• Walking through the front door, you are greeted with modern light fixtures, great windows, and hardwood floors throughout.
• Continue down the hallway to three unbelievably large bedrooms equipped modern high-powered ceiling fans and great closet space.
• Your farmhouse style kitchen is cute and quaint with stainless steel appliances, Edison bulb lighting, and tons of countertop space for prepping a meal.
• Your enormous basement features built-in shelving, cozy carpeting, recessed lighting, a full bathroom, and additional rooms for storage. You can’t find a better spot to entertain friends and family or watch a football game.
• A family room addition is connected to kitchen, perfect for hosting guests while you cook.
• Your private backyard and deck are setup for hosting a barbeque, catching some sun, or having dinner under the stars in the evening.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• This charming and renovated single family brick home sits on a beautiful plot of land in a quiet residential neighborhood.
• College park is home to the University of Maryland and a great place for big sports fans.
• Spend a day fishing on Lake Artemesia, visit the Aviation Museum, catch some theatre at the Clarice Smith Performing Arts Center, or take in some of the many great dining options such as The Original Ledo Restaurant or the Cornerstone Grill & Loft.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.