LOCATION: PARK VIEW – 503 Columbia Rd NW, Washington, DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: Available July 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: 2 parking spots in enclosed backyard
PETS: Pets ok with damage deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
- Beautiful, open living space with gorgeous hardwood floors and lots of natural light.
- Living space flows seamlessly into dining area.
- Lovely gourmet kitchen with chic cabinets, exposed brick accent, and high-end stainless-steel appliances.
- Fantastic master bedroom with superbly built custom closet space, and an additional bedroom that also features wonderful closets.
- A truly spa-like atmosphere in the master bathroom, with double sinks and a fabulous soaking bathtub/shower combo.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
- In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, Columbia is situated just off Georgia Ave, only a short distance from both the green and yellow lines at Columbia Heights Metro and Petworth Metro
- WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
- Four blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries.
- Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
- Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.