LOCATION: 516 D St. SE EB, Washington, DC 20003
TWO WEEKS FREE RENT!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Fantastic one-bedroom English Basement in Capitol Hill.
• Open living area with seamless transition to dining and kitchen.
• Custom storage shelving.
• Kitchen has excellent appliances and cabinet space.
• Great bedroom and full bathroom complete your quiet retreat in the best location.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Beautiful classic Victorian DC rowhome, possibility in one of the greatest locations of the city, nestled and tucked away off of Pennsylvania AVE, but with the convenience of all the shops and dining Eastern Market has to offer.
• Just a block and a half away from Eastern Market Metro Station (blue/orange/silver lines) and bus line DCN22. Three blocks to Capitol South Metro.
• Folger Park, Seward Square, and the National Mall flank your location, all within walking distance, plus inbounds for award-winning Brent Elementary School.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available NOW
• Pets accepted on a case by case basis
• Tenant pays 1/3 water and gas split with Main
• Tenant responsible for electric and cable/internet