LOCATION: 518 2nd St SE #2, Washington, DC 20003
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Lovely Capitol Hill one-bedroom-and-den, one-bathroom apartment at a fantastic price!
• Bay window in the living room lets in a ton of natural light, which falls on an expansive space with hardwood floors and a brick fireplace.
• Efficient kitchen with plenty of cabinet space and room to personalize with your own baker’s racks or wheeled islands.
• Great bedroom space with excellent closets.
• Large den has extra closet space and makes an excellent space for an office/guest room.
• Unit opens onto a brick patio space, perfect for enjoying the spring weather!
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fantastic location in Capitol Hill, just blocks from the Capitol South Metro station.
• Walk to work to any of the Capitol staff buildings or the surrounding agencies.
• Garfield Park offers a lovely community green space.
• Easy walk to Navy Yard, Audi Field, and Nationals Park, and a slightly longer walk to the new DC Wharf.
• Take advantage of your proximity to Eastern Market and Barrack’s Row! Trader Joe’s, Sephora, the weekend market, and more is right at your fingertips!
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available January 18
• Street parking
• Pets considered with owner approval and deposit
• Water included; tenant pays electric, gas, and cable/internet.
• Shared laundry room on site.
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.