LOCATION: OLD TOWN ALEXANDRIA, 532 N Columbus St., Alexandria, VA 22314
AVAILABILITY: April 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Expansive and bright living room yields to a large dining room area, both spaces covered with hardwood floors and has closet space, ceiling fans, and stairs to the upper level.
• Beautiful kitchen features hardwood cabinets with attractive hood vent, granite countertops, stainless steel appliances and exposed brick creating a classic.
• Master Bedroom Suite looks to the back of the home and has a small closet space, has its own attached dressing room/office and includes modern bath with attractive fixtures and finishes.
• Second bedroom to the front of the home is spacious and hardwood floors, and radiates natural light.
• Upper level stairs leads to a large bonus room which can serve as a den/office or guest bedroom, complete with a large dormer nook and terrific natural light.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Outstanding Old Alexandria Single Family Home on the corner of N Columbus and Pendleton.
• Potomac River is six blocks away with historic Old Alexandria King Street corridor five blocks with outstanding views to the District at Oronoco Bay Park and Founders Park.
• Just a block away from Trader Joe’s, FedEx, and Pentagon is only 4 metro stops.
• Bus lines AT3 AT3-4, 10A, 10B, 10R are steps away and only a few blocks to Braddock Road Metro (blue/yellow lines).
• Beautiful yellow stucco home with classic finishes complementing the classic brick sidewalk. Private fenced in backyard with patio and storage shed creates an oasis to relax and unwind.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.