LOCATION: CAPITOL HILL/POTOMAC AVE – 536 13th Street SE Washington DC 20003
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In home
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Outstanding three level rowhome with exposed brick, polished hardwood floors, sun splashed throughout, and an intuitive layout.
• Living room/dining combo is elongated and receives terrific natural light.
• Ample hardwood cabinet and countertop space boost the kitchen’s functionality, while stainless steel appliances, access to patio, and half bath are expected.
• Master bedroom on the upper level sits to the front of the home and has four large windows facing 13th, exposed brick, excellent closet space, and hardwood floors.
• Two equally sized bedrooms to the back of the home provide multiple options including a den, guest room, or 2nd and 3rd bedrooms.
• Fully finished basement has an entry from front and back and has a kitchenette plus full bath and bonus room!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Excellent location just off of Pennsylvania Ave, a block from Harris Teeter and the Potomac Metro (blue/orange lines), this sought after neighborhood is both affordable and convenient to everything you need.
• Walking distance to Eastern Market and tons of shops, restaurants and cafes; a very exciting location for you to explore Capitol Hill.
• Discover Safeway, Frager’s Hardware, and a plethora of restaurants, stores and shops along Pennsylvania
• The National Mall is a short distance away where you will discover something new nearly every weekend throughout the year.
• Attractive scarlet red painted brick exterior, this home is semi-detached and sits on the end of a row of homes and features small front yard and large private patio in the back.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.