LOCATION: ECKINGTON – 15 Todd Pl NE, Washington DC 20001
AVAILABILITY: September 5th
LEASE TERMS: 12 month’s preferred – GUARANTEED NO RENT INCREASE IF YOU CHOOSE TO RENEW FOR A 2ND FULL YEAR
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Allowed on a case by case basis with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Step inside a generous light filled home with gorgeous hardwood floors, recessed lighting throughout, a wonderful ambience to come home to.
• The living area to the front of the home is spacious with reading nook and intuitive layout.
• Dining area between the kitchen and living room features wonderful space for large table and chairs to host family and friends as well as an attractive light fixture.
• Beautiful chef’s kitchen plays host to ample cabinet and drawer space, granite countertops, breakfast bar cut out, and sleek stainless-steel appliances.
• Sitting-room the back of the home plays host to washer/dryer and has access to the private deck.
• Master bedroom on the second level looks down onto Todd Place and has terrific closet space.
• The second and third bedrooms are spacious and also feature terrific closet space.
• The large fourth bedroom to the back of the home receives excellent natural light and can serve as second master en suite with attached full bath.
• Finished basement is a large open space with exposed brick and can be utilized as a game room or lounge
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Located a block off of Rhode Island/North Capitol, this classic semi-detached end rowhome sits near Shaw-Howard University Metro station (green/yellow) which is just a few blocks away.
• In the wonderful Bloomingdale/Eckington neighborhood, you have many options at your disposal, including many terrific eateries nearby-Boundary Stone, El Camino, Sylvan Cafe, and Aroi.
• In addition, Big Bear Cafe, Rustik Tavern, Meats and Foods, Jimmy Wong, Bacio Pizzeria, Windows Cafe and Market and Showtime Lounge are some other attractive hot spots you will not want to miss.
• Great access to restaurants and bars as well as Logan Circle to the west and Union Station a few blocks to the south
• Home sits on the corner of Todd Place and an alley and has a large planter at the front door and quaint private deck at the back of the home to enjoy those breezy summer nights.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.