LOCATION: BRIGHTWOOD PARK – 608 Madison St NW, Washington, DC 20011
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
PARKING: One car parking spot in backyard and street parking
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Case by case with a pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Entering this gorgeous and newly renovated home, you are greeted by an enormous living room with freshly painted walls, a decorate fireplace, and original hardwood floors adding comfort to any gathering with friends and family.
• Continue through the first floor and you will find a separate dining area large enough to fit almost any type of furniture and a bonus sunroom. Conveniently located next to your dining room is your modernized kitchen equipped with upgraded countertops, new white cabinets, and stainless steel appliances.
• A newly constructed half bathroom is present on the first floor as well.
• The second floor features a large master bedroom with great natural light followed by two more luxurious bedrooms, one featuring an additional sunroom and the other an additional deck.
• Your second floor full bathroom has a shower/tub combination, sleek tiling, and other spa-like add-ons.
• Your fully renovated basement hosts a full bathroom, a spacious bedroom, a brick accent wall, recessed LED lighting, and a great open floor layout that can be configured as a family room or home gym.
• Enjoy a cup of coffee on your newly built backyard deck or relax with a book on the front porch.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Your peaceful and quiet neighborhood is filled with large trees and bright vegetation for the very best in DC living.
• Quick and easy access to Fort Totten Metro station.
• This great location is close to Walmart and Safeway for all your necessities.
• Grab a beer at the famous 3 Star Brewing Company. Great proximity to Kennedy and Upshur street where you can spend a day shopping.
• Great proximity to Kennedy and Upshur street where you can spend a day shopping.
LETS TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.