LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 611 Keefer Pl NW, Washington DC 20010
AVAILABILITY: August 5th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, electric, gas, & cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street parking only
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful sun filled rooms bolstering the impressive design and layout options available.
• Living room is spacious and bright, also with a sun room enclosed by French doors.
• Kitchen features hardwood cabinet and ample countertop space, as well as access to private fenced in backyard.
• Master bedroom is a terrific space with ample closet room.
• Second bedroom also has nice space and catches mid day sun rays perfectly.
• Third bedroom has great space and is near the full bath.
• Fully finished Basement features second full bath and large open space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, Irving is situated just off Georgia Ave, only a short distance from both the green and yellow lines at Columbia Heights Metro and Petworth Metro
• WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• Four blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Marshalls, Panda Express, Cava Grill, Z Burger, Target, Giant, as well as Saturday/Wednesday Farmers’ Market.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
• Recently received national attention through the New York Times for its eclectic collection of privately owned restaurants and businesses, 11th Street has quickly created a name for itself as ‘The Hip Strip’ provided by the Maple, Meridian Pint, The Coupe, RedRocks, El Chucho, Room 11, Wonderland Ballroom, and much more to discover.
• Front porch is a peaceful setting while the private fenced in backyard provides options for table and chairs.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.