LOCATION: 632 Irving St NW, Washington, DC 20010
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Beautiful refinished hardwood floors throughout, with original restored decor, exposed brick and transom windows bolsters the natural light it receives.
• Living room is spacious and bright with a decorative fireplace, impressively flanked by dedicated dining, also with decorate brick fireplace and conveniently located to galley kitchen
• Kitchen features gorgeous hardwood cabinet and granite countertop space, stainless steel appliances and access to private fenced in backyard.
• Master bedroom overlooks Irving and has terrific closet space and ceiling fan.
• Middle bedroom has built ins, small nook and ceiling fan.
• Third bedroom to the back of the home can be utilized as a guest room or office/den.
• Finished basement features floor to ceiling entertainment center and custom built ins, has a full bath, utility room with washer/dryer, and a large open space that can be utilized as your imagination sees fit. Basement also has access from backyard.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, Irving is situated just off Georgia Ave, only a short distance from both the green and yellow lines at Columbia Heights Metro and Petworth Metro
• WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• Four blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown. The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available February 1st
• Pets considered with damage deposit
• Tenant responsible for Electric, Water, Gas, Cable/Internet
• Parking pad in rear of home.
• Washer/dryer in home
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.