LOCATION: Capitol Hill – 642 E St NE (Upper), Washington, DC 20002
AVAILABILITY: July 7th
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Upper unit pays 2/3 water and gas bills, split with lower level. Upper unit tenant pays their own electric and cable/internet.
WASHER/DRYER: In Home
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Tall ceilings with recessed lighting add grace and air to a beautiful living space with hardwood floors, built-in shelving, and a lovely brick accent wall.
• Living room flows effortlessly into the dining rea, continuing the storage and chic design.
• Fabulous modern kitchen with excellent cabinet storage and island/breakfast bar.
• Three bedrooms round out the upper floor, with an absolutely stunning master suite.
• Wonderful fenced-in backyard, perfect for entertaining and enjoying a little gardening
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic Capitol Hill location just north of Maryland Ave NE. Walking distance to a number of excellent public and charter schools, including acclaimed Stuart Hobson Middle School.
• Lovely walk to Stanton Park, or down Massachusetts Ave to Lincoln Park for excellent playgrounds and community parks. The recently renovated NE branch of the DC Public Library is only two-and-a-half blocks south.
• Three blocks to Whole Foods on H St NE.
• Short walk to Union Station for shopping and transit.
• Nice, easy walk to all the benefits of Eastern Market, including the weekend flea market, Sephora Studio, and Trader Joe’s, in addition to the vendors inside the market itself. Well situated to take advantage of both H St NE and Barracks Row for nightlife and dining, with longer walks or short rideshares.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.