LOCATION: ALEXANDRIA – 6609 Jupiter Hills Cir #G, Alexandria, VA, 22312
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: One reserved parking spot
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• This is a wonderful home that was just remodeled and updated: new carpeting, new kitchen floor/counter tops/cabinets/lights, new paint everywhere! New tiles in the shower/tub and new bathroom vanities!
• Fabulous open layout upon entering the home
• Master Bedroom is bright, spacious and large to fit a king size bed
• Separate, but open dining area makes for elegant entertaining.
• Excellent kitchen space with tons of cabinet storage, and built-in shelving.
• Two large, light-filled bedrooms with great closet space.
• Two full bathrooms.
• Plus a loft on the upper level with a large closet that can be used as an office or a guest room.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific location to I95 and the southwestern corner of the Capital Beltway
• Short drive to Plaza at Landmark Shopping Center, as well as Landmark Mall which includes Home Depot, Sears, Marshalls, Shoppers, Subway, Dollar Tree, Macy’s, GNC, etc.
• Borders Historical Mount Vernon, close to Fort Belvoir and has easy access to the District
• Sits between Annandale and Alexandria, at 395, 495, and I95.
• Turkeycock Run Stream Valley Park and Linconia Park both are nearby
• Nice backyard space with trails
• Great Alexandria location just off 395 between Lincolnia and North Springfield.
• Easy to commute via VRE, Metro, or by car on the Beltway.
• Tons of great conveniences in nearby Springfield, for all your grocery and shopping needs.
• Lots of lovely little neighborhood and regional parks like Bren Mar Park and more!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.