LOCATION: ALEXANDRIA – 6609 Jupiter Hills Cir #G, Alexandria, VA, 22312
This home will be substantially renovated before November 1st, including new countertops, cabinets, dishwasher, and oven in the kitchen, new bathroom vanities, and new flooring and paint throughout the whole unit! We’ll be updating our photos and putting up a floor plan soon. Tours will be available in mid-late October, but we are accepting applications now! Please reach out if you’d like to submit an application or be notified when this home is available to tour.
AVAILABILITY: November 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: One reserved parking spot
PETS: Sorry, no pets
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
This is a wonderful home with hardwood floors, lots open space and carpet
• Fabulous open layout upon entering the home
• Master Bedroom is bright, spacious and large to fit a king size bed
• Separate, but open dining area makes for elegant entertaining.
• Excellent kitchen space with tons of cabinet storage, and built-in shelving.
• Two large, light-filled bedrooms with great closet space.
• Two full bathrooms.
• Plus a loft on the upper level with a large closet that can be used as an office or a guest room.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Terrific location to I95 and the southwestern corner of the Capital Beltway
• Short drive to Plaza at Landmark Shopping Center, as well as Landmark Mall which includes Home Depot, Sears, Marshalls, Shoppers, Subway, Dollar Tree, Macy’s, GNC, etc.
• Borders Historical Mount Vernon, close to Fort Belvoir and has easy access to the District
• Sits between Annandale and Alexandria, at 395, 495, and I95.
• Turkeycock Run Stream Valley Park and Linconia Park both are nearby
• Nice backyard space with trails
• Great Alexandria location just off 395 between Lincolnia and North Springfield.
• Easy to commute via VRE, Metro, or by car on the Beltway.
• Tons of great conveniences in nearby Springfield, for all your grocery and shopping needs.
• Lots of lovely little neighborhood and regional parks like Bren Mar Park and more!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.