LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 701 Irving St NW, English Basement, Washington, DC 20010
AVAILABILITY: Available NOW!
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays 1/3 water, split with upstairs; Tenant pays own gas, electric, cable/internet
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Considered on a case by case basis
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful hardwood floors, exposed brick, terrific natural light and interior design makes this an attractive home to live.
• Your lower level apartment features an open space layout with terrific design options.
• Kitchen has stainless steel appliances, attractive backsplash, new cabinets, and beautiful granite countertops.
• Bedroom is spacious with terrific closet space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location near Howard University, Georgia Ave shops, and both Petworth and Columbia Heights main strips!
• East walking distance to the best nightlife options in DC on U Street Corridor, the “Hip Strip” on 11th Street, high end bars/food on 14th Street, and much more.
• Three blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Marshalls, Panda Express, Cava Grill, Z Burger and many, many more.
• Easy access to Downtown DC via Georgia Ave NW and easy access to Capital Beltway/Silver Spring via Georgia Ave.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.