LOCATION: SHEPHERD PARK – 7238 15th Pl NW Washington DC 20012
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferably
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, gas electric, cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Driveway Parking
PETS: Case by case basis with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers Accepted; Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Be welcomed to beautiful spacious layout to kick in your creative energies to design and live comfortably here.
• The gourmet kitchen has ample cabinet and countertop space, attractive backsplash and brand new stainless steel appliances.
• Bedrooms are excellent size, sun drenched and terrific closet space.
• Your finished basement is an expansive open space that provides many viable living options.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD
• Settle down and call this home away from home, gorgeous brick appointed home between George Ave (Rt29) and 16th Street NW.
• Less than a mile to Takoma Metro Station (red line) while the D31 and S4 bus lines are just steps outside of your door on 16th.
• At the top of the DC/Silver Spring Key, you will find plenty of excellent restaurants, stores, and things to do.
• Less than a mile away is Safeway with a Starbucks and CVS; two more blocks south is the Post Office; the new Walmart Supercenter is just a few blocks further.
• The entrance to Rock Creek Park is off of 16th ST with hundreds of miles of interconnecting trails for biking, running, or just walking off the beaten path of the city.
• The Walter Reed Redevelopment Project is an exciting revitalization in the neighborhood that is close to being completed http://www.walterreedlra.com/potential-views/
• Home sits neatly on a quaint yard, featuring driveway.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.