LOCATION: Capitol Hill – 724 I ST SE, Washington D.C 20003
AVAILABILITY: July 15th, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, electric, gas and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In unit
PETS: Case by case with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
To make loving this property even easier, check out our Video Tour by clicking here!
• Light-filled home fully renovated presents a classic Capitol Hill look, edged with modern flare.
• The living room to the front of the home boasts gorgeous hardwood floors that extend into the dining room and kitchen.
• Cafe lighting above the granite countertop breakfast bar is complemented by white cabinets and stainless steel appliances in a kitchen that provides excellent space for the home chef.
• Farther back into the home is the TV lounge area that opens up to a private patio perfect for summer evening soiree. Outdoor Furniture/Equipment and Entertainment center included!
• Upper level features three bedrooms with two of the bedrooms to the front of the home and one in the back. The smaller bedroom can be utilized as a nursery/office or den and shares a bathroom with the larger bedroom in the back.
• Master bedroom is large & spacious and overlooks the front of the home; features a master bathroom with outstanding modern upgrades, including large sink, attractive tile, and glass enclosed shower.
• Home has ample storage space in the basement.
• Right around the corner Barracks Row, just steps from two Michelin Rated restaurants: Rose’s Luxury and Pineapple & Pearls. Or walk around the corner and enjoy a gourmet donut from District Donut!
• Home conveniently located 5 min walk to Eastern Market Station (blue/orange/silver lines).
• Every day is an adventure. Between the historic charm of Barracks Row and the modern swagger of Navy Yard, you can’t go wrong no matter which way you turn.
• Just 3 metro stops to the Capitol, a few short blocks to National’s Park, or a quick walk to some sightseeing on the river.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.