LOCATION: 7300 Georgia Ave NW #A1, Washington, DC 20012
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Sun filled condo covered with hardwood floors and 940 square feet of living space!
• This two-bedroom is spacious and bright with an open layout living room/dining room.
• New contemporary kitchen features stainless-steel appliances, granite countertops, hardwood cabinets and drawers.
• Each bedroom has its own full-size bath and feature large walk in closets.
• There is a half bath in the common space and each bathroom features modern fixtures, finishes, large vanities, attractive tile and cabinets.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Fully renovated Jewel on Georgia Condominium with impressive and modern finishes.
• Less than a mile to Takoma Metro Station (red line), which will get you downtown DC in no time or take bus 70 just steps outside of the condo building.
• Be in hip Takoma Park Maryland in minutes to discover excellent restaurants including the Republic, Mark’s Kitchen, Roscoe’s Pizzeria, Capital City Cheesecake, Kin Da and much much more.
• Less than a mile away is Safeway with a Starbucks and CVS; two more blocks south is the Post Office; the new Walmart Supercenter is just a few blocks further.
• The entrance to Rock Creek Park is off of 16th ST with hundreds of miles for biking, running, or just walking off the beaten path of the city.
NEXT STEPS TO LEASE
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
THINGS TO KNOW
• Available February 1
• 940 SQFT of Livable Space
• Street Parking
• Washer and Dryer in unit
• Water Included
• Tenant responsible for Electric, Cable/Internet
• Pets Considered with owner approval and $50/mo fee
• Application Fee: ALL residents must submit application, fee is $40/adult.