LOCATION: COLUMBIA HEIGHTS – 752 Irving Street NW Washington DC 20010
AVAILABILITY: September 1st
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, gas, electric, cable/internet
LAUNDRY: In Home
PARKING: Parking Pad for 1 car
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Gorgeous fully renovated three level home with airy lofty industrial feel, modern finishes, and terrific living options throughout.
• Elongated layout features a large Living room in front of home that is spacious and bright, impressively flanked by dedicated dining and conveniently located to gourmet kitchen and half bath.
• Kitchen features gorgeous hardwood cabinet and granite countertop space, attractive cafe lighting and backsplash, stainless steel appliances plus wall to wall, floor to ceiling sliding glass door to private fenced in patio/parking pad.
• Large bedroom to back of the home has terrific closet space and recessed lighting plus large wall to wall window.
• Bedroom to the front of the home can be utilized as a guest room or office/den but also has excellent closet space and has a private balcony.
• On the third level, another large bedroom to the back of the home is a mirror image of the bedroom below while the bedroom to the front of the home has access to the rooftop deck
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Combining urban living with unique contemporary style and comfort gives you a perfect place to call home.
• In the heart of the Columbia Heights in Washington DC, Irving is situated just off Georgia Ave, only a short distance from both the green and yellow lines at Columbia Heights Metro and Petworth Metro
• WALKABLE, it is perfectly situated for shopping, dining, city living, with many gyms and yoga studios to maintain positive and healthy lifestyle.
• Five blocks to Columbia Heights Metro Station, where you will also discover a plethora of restaurants, shops, stores, and eateries, including Best Buy, CVS, Chipotle, Marshalls, Panda Express, Cava Grill, Z Burger, Target, Giant, as well as Saturday/Wednesday Farmers’ Market.
• Easy access to Downtown DC with bus lines on Georgia Ave, 11th, 14th, and 16th, all providing excellent access to downtown.
• The Capital Beltway is in easy driving distance and can take you to all points in Maryland/Northern Virginia.
• Recently received national attention through the New York Times for its eclectic collection of privately owned restaurants and businesses, 11th Street has quickly created a name for itself as ‘The Hip Strip’ provided by the Maple, Meridian Pint, The Coupe, RedRocks, El Chucho, Room 11, Wonderland Ballroom, and much more to discover.
• Attractive blue painted brick home with front porch and private back patio and parking pad plus a large rooftop deck!
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.