LOCATION: CONGRESS HEIGHTS- 756 Upsal Street SE, Washington D.C., 20032
AVAILABILITY: June 3, 2020
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Street only
PETS: Small dogs under 25lbs considered with $300 refundable pet deposit and $300 pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Beautiful three-bedroom Congress Heights gem!
• Lovely living area with hardwood floors and tall ceiling that sports federal-style beams and recessed lighting.
• Dining room features designer lighting and small breakfast bar.
• Gourmet kitchen with high end stainless-steel appliances, beautiful cabinets and a wonderful tile backsplash.
• Finished basement features a great family den space, guest room, and full bathroom.
• Upstairs features the three bedrooms, each with beautiful hardwood floors and excellent closet space.
• Back patio is perfect for entertaining and grilling.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Fantastic location just off the Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling and 295.
• Quiet residential street with an easy walk to Congress Heights Metro station and a number of bus lines.
• Oxon Run National Parkway, Anacostia Park, and numerous historical sites make for fun weekend relaxation, along with quick access to all points in the city and National Harbor just to the south.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.