LOCATION: ALEXANDRIA – 801 N Pitt St #1010, Alexandria VA 22314
LEASE TERM: 12 month lease preferred
UTILITIES: Water, Gas, Electric Included; Tenant pays for cable/internet and $200 HOA move-in fee
PARKING: 2 parking stickers for community lot
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE HOME
• Beautiful, modernized one-bed, one-bath condo in the awesome Port-Royal community.
• Hardwood floors cover large living/dining room with perfect balcony views
• Large, bright master bedroom with excellent closet space.
• Modern kitchen features hardwood cabinets and stainless-steel appliances with attractive backsplash.
• Amazing building with fabulous panoramic rooftop deck with grills and seating, 24 hour concierge, and package service.
WHAT YOU’LL LOVE ABOUT THE LOCATION
• Outstanding location on the Potomac River, just a block to miles of the Mt Vernon Trail.
• Beautiful river views from Tide Lock Park, Oronoco Bay Park, and Rivergate City Park.
• Same block as the new Old Town Harris Teeter and 3 blocks from Trader Joes, Starbucks, and other amenities.
• 15-minute walk to Braddock Road Metrorail or take the DASH bus (stop just on the corner) to either the King Street or Braddock Road Metro stations.
• Rich in history is downtown Old Alexandria, filled with plenty of exciting restaurants, shops, and sites to explore and all just a leap away from your quiet and quaint community.
• Sits right off GW Parkway, can cross the river and get to DC in fifteen minutes!
• Port-Royal community features serene living and fully secure buildings.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.