LOCATION: ARLINGTON, 813 31st St S #A (Main), Arlington, VA 22202
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric and cable/internet
PETS: Yes with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application.
• Brilliant renovated one level single family brick appointed home.
• Tucked away on a private nearly quarter acre lot, home has a majestic slate stone walkway.
• Expansive intuitive layout has a large living/dining room combo with picturesque window, gas fireplace, built -ins, hardwood floors.
• Gorgeous maple cabinets, stainless steel appliances and granite counter tops, attractive tile floor makes the gourmet kitchen a wonderful place to prep and prepare meals again.
• Three spacious bedrooms (one with it’s own full bath) have excellent closet space and conveniently reside on the same level. Bathrooms are fully renovated with attractive tile, finishes, fixtures and vanity.
• Washer/dryer in home
• The serene fenced in backyard features a tiered slate stone patio with planting boxes and shaded and backed up by Fort Scott Park.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• One mile from the National Gateway transit oriented, mixed use development with restaurants, services and shops as well as a 24-hour Harris Teeter grocery store and features commuter transit stop with direct access to the Crystal City Metro Station (blue and yellow lines) and the Ronald Reagan National Airport.
• In the opposite direction less than a mile away is a Giant Food, Starbucks, Gym, various banks, and restaurants as well as Four Mile Run Farmers & Artisan Market.
• The Potomac Yard Center is slightly south and has Best Buy, Old Navy, Barnes and Noble, PetSmart, Target and more!
• Rich in history is downtown Old Alexandria, filled with plenty of exciting restaurants, shops, and sites to explore and all just a leap away from your quiet and quaint community.
• Fort Scott Park as well as Four Mile Run Park with hundreds of interconnecting trail and park system is just a couple blocks away.
• Situated just off of South Glebe Road and Jefferson Davis Highway (Route 1), providing easy access to Interstate 395, 495, 95 and 66, and the George Washington Parkway.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
• Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.