LOCATION: ARLINGTON, 813 31st St S #B (Studio), Arlington, VA 22202
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant responsible for water, gas, electric and cable/internet
PARKING: Street Parking
PETS: Pets considered, deposit required
APPLICATION INFO: Vouchers accepted, fee is $40/adult, fast online application.
- Brilliant renovated upper level studio apartment with its own separate entrance.
- Tons of light and high ceilings make this lofty studio feel light and airy.
- Brand new appliances in a galley-style kitchenette.
- Large, segmented living space lets you arrange living, dining, and sleeping in all sorts of stylish and efficient ways.
- Wonderful private deck access through sliding glass doors which looks out over the beautiful back yard and woods.
- Large storage closet with a washer/dryer. Additional closet space and a serene full bathroom complete the space.
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
- Close proximity to the National Gateway, a variety of grocers, restaurants, markets and fitness centers.
- Easy access to Crystal City Metro Station and Ronald Reagan National Airport.
- Quaint historic down town Old Alexandria filled with restaurants, shops and entertainment.
- Fort Scott Park and Four Mile Run Park with plenty of interconnecting trail and park systems in close proximity.
- Situated off South Glebe Road and Jefferson Davis Highway (Route 1), providing easy access to Interstate 395, 495, 95 and 66, and the George Washington Parkway.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
- Reply to the ad to schedule a tour!
- Visit www.nomadicapply.com to begin an application. Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out.
- Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or meet to sign in person.
- After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.