LOCATION: LANGSTON: 836 21st St NE, Washington DC 20002
LEASE TERM: 24 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: 2 car port
PETS: Pets considered with pet fee
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
Great news! This property is a Vacant Go and Show and available for self-showing without an Agent. That means you can book a showing anytime convenient for you by clicking the scheduling link below. You get the best of everything, the flexibility of accessing the property through secure showing codes but also the back-end support of a Virtual Agent to answer all of your questions and ensure a smooth showing experience. We hope you book today!
• Beautiful two-bedroom, one-bathroom home in NE DC.
• Two large bedrooms flooded with natural light and fantastic closet space.
• Spacious living area with lovely hardwood floor and great windows.
• Dining room features a beautiful layout and opens to the living space.
• Stunning views of the capitol from back room!
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Just a few blocks away from the energetic H Street Corridor, featuring shops, cafes, restaurants, and entertainment.
• Rosedale Recreational Center is a couple block away and features a pool, turf field, gym, and library, free for DC Residents.
• The Hechninger Mall is a few blocks away and includes Safeway, Modell’s Sporting Goods, and a nearby Trader Joes and Whole Foods provide great shopping options as well.
• On the B2, X1, X2, X3 bus lines, and the Stadium Armory Metro (blue/orange/silver) Station is a few blocks away.
• Private Patio in the back.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• Easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.