Single-Family Rental Home Location: 8508 Oxon Hill Rd, Fort Washington, MD 20744
LEASE TERM: 12 months preferred
UTILITIES: Tenant pays for water, gas, electric, and cable/internet
WASHER/DRYER: In home
PARKING: Two-car garage plus two-car driveway
PETS: Pets considered with deposit
APPLICATION INFO: Application fee is $40/adult, fast online application at www.nomadicapply.com
• Stunningly renovated single-family home
• 6K+ sq ft of living space w/9′ ceilings & Grand 2 Story Foyer Entrance.
• 4 Beds, 4 1/2 Baths. Freshly painted
• Gourmet Kitchen w/Sunroom & Family Room off Kitchen
• Hardwood Floors, 1st Floor Office
• Luxury Master Suite w/Luxury Master Bath & Dual Walk-in Closets w/Custom Built-in’s.
• Over-sized Basement Rec & Great Rooms w/Movie Room.
• Too Much too List…
YOU’LL LOVE YOUR NEW NEIGHBORHOOD
• Giant home sits on a 12k sqft lot back against a serene backdrop of trees.
• Located in Prince Georges County, you are just a few miles from MGM National Harbor, featuring a plethora of restaurants, shops, and things to do along the Potomac.
• Jump on points into DC, MD, VA via Beltway, less than 3 miles away while Indian Head Highway sits less than a mile away and will get you into beautiful Southern Maryland.
LET’S TAKE THE NEXT STEPS
• Reply to the ad or copy/paste the scheduling link to book a tour!
• The easy online application takes only 10 minutes to fill out. APPLY HERE: www.nomadicapply.com
• Once you are approved, you can e-sign your lease or sign in person at our office in downtown DC.
• After signing your lease, submit payment for security deposit and first month’s prorated rent.
Why Rent This Property on Oxon Hill Rd. in Fort Washington, MD?
You are sure to fall in love with this quaint and spacious single-family home in the thriving and highly sought-after Fort Washington area of St. Georges County! Located at 8508 Oxon Hill Rd., this home for rent is available immediately! You can move into your new home as soon as your application has been accepted and have access to all this amazing area has to offer.
This home is only minutes away from the Beltway, giving you access to D.C., Virginia, and Maryland. You’re only a three-mile ride from Indian Head Highway, which takes you into the heart of beautiful southern Maryland. You’re also only a few miles from the MGM national harbor, where you can enjoy world-class entertainment, gambling, shopping, and food ranging from Shake Shack to Fish by Jose Andres.
This beautiful Maryland rental home provides you and your family with 6,000 sq. ft. of living space
You’ll enter through a grand two-story foyer and immediately notice the nine-foot ceilings that make the home appear even larger than it already is. Plus, it has elegant hardwood floors, a downstairs office so that you can work in comfort, and an incredibly spacious living area. You are sure to get plenty of natural light from the large windows in the bright sunroom directly off the kitchen. This home is spacious enough to expand your family, entertain guests, and get work done while you’re at home on the weekends.
The large luxury master suite has dual walk-in closets with custom built-in’s, giving you plenty of space to store all the clothes you buy from the luxury boutiques you’ll find close to your home. The luxury master bath is light and airy with plenty of vanity storage. You’ll feel like you’ve entered your own personal spa with the large shower and separate large bathtub.
The gourmet kitchen gives you ample cabinet storage space and an island for extra storage and preparation space. You and your guests will enjoy the built-in wine-rack, where you can store your favorite spirits. There is plenty of room to host your family and friends for the holiday season or throw a party.
There is even an in-unit washer and dryer, so you can say “goodbye” to your local laundromat! You’ll save a ton of time and money by having the ability to do laundry in your own home! Never again will you have to make a special trip to the bank for rolls of quarters.
This home features a two-car garage and two-car driveway, so you’ll have plenty of space to park your vehicles
The garage can also serve as additional storage. You won’t have to worry about turning it into a game room because you also have an oversized basement and movie room!
The tenant pays for water, gas, electric, and any cable/internet service you desire. The home is well-insulated, holding in heat during the winter. We consider pets on a case by case basis with a security deposit, and a twelve-month lease is preferable but negotiable.
This unique home is an absolute steal at only $3,995 per month. It’s in a great family-friendly neighborhood and provides easy access to the nation’s capital and the beautiful scenery of southern Maryland. Apply online right now in only ten minutes at nomadicapply.com! Once your application is approved, you can sign online and move in as soon as you pay the initial fees! This house is waiting for you to move in and make it a home!